Curb Boxes control the water to your house.  If you need the water shut off to your property, contact the Environmental Services Department at 905-832-2281.  There is a fee associated with this service and it varies based on wether the service is required during business hours or after business hours.

To report a municipal emergency or problem that requires immediate attention, call Access Vaughan at 905-832-2281. The following problems is considered a municipal emergency request:

  • Leaking Curb Box

For any other curb box related issues please submit a service request below: