The Roads Operations division is responsible for the installation of signs on City-owned streets and parks. These include street name signs, crosswalk signs, stop signs, and many other signs you see along the roadway and within our parks

To report a problem that requires immediate attention, call Service Vaughan at 905-832-2281. The following problems are considered municipal emergency requests:

  •        Stop Sign Damaged or missing
  •        Yield Sign Damaged or missing
  •        One Way Sign Damaged or missing

 For any other sign issues, please submit a service request below: